Jurisprose has spent years refining an ethical search engine marketing process for law firms.
Did you know law firms were one of Google’s earliest adopters of SEO?
Google and Bing have changed their algorithms to include not only links and relevant content, but numerous other components.
Today, you’ll need:
- Responsive web design with quick page loads;
- An effective brand strategy;
- An equally effective on and off-site marketing strategy;
- Local optimization (national, too, if firm offers services nationwide);
- Strategic link building, concentrating on quality over quantity;
- In-depth legal research to set your firm apart;
- A cohesive law firm content writing plan;
- Well-executed PR strategy; and
- A targeted social media marketing initiative.
Jurisprose, while we’re adamant about providing great content before anything else, brings 12 years of SEO to the table. We cut our teeth a few short years after Google became “the new cool”.
We won’t intimidate you with snazzy stats and mindless drivel – we’ll rank your firm, sustain its ranking and do so without breaking bank. If your firm’s goal is reaching new clients, local search marketing is where we’ll start. Unless, of course, your firm has numerous locations and attorneys admitted to numerous states, which means our approach will increase your local, regional and national search positions concurrently.
Finally, we’ll never promise results in “x” days, because it’s unreasonable to predict what we cannot yet see. Google updates often, but sometimes not often enough.
Although many will try.
Contact Jurisprose to discuss your SEO needs. Like our writing services, we’ll never lock you into a contract.